GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

A New Beginning

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    it has been established that all current directors of Guncon have been buying on line, notwithstanding BB who must have or will outlayed up to 300k purchased online or through an IPO, an encouraging beginning, when the Sandline boys moved in they again started unrestricted buying online, despite the amount of share they already had locked in under a 1 year don't sell clause which prohibits them to sel,, remember these shares the Standline boys are buying on market or through an IPO are unrestricted unlike the one received uner the original infusing of shares to Strandline, were purchased online or through and IPO not as compensation for selling Sandline into the company gressive buying by directort, the Finale our largest shareholder 51M shares and no one knew what they would do, the way I read they have purchased not sold 5 Million a simpe token to say we are her boys to support the new company, to be honest i have been is this market for 25 years and i have never seen such aggressive buying of Directors is such a low cap sock, an interesting name appears in the top 10, google him you get Maquarie Bank
    Sleep well boys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.