PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Hey Sally, Great post, interesting read. Do you think Sunrise...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Hey Sally,

Great post, interesting read.

Do you think Sunrise will get the nearly $2bn AUD they require to make Sunrise a reality? As a by-product their production of Scandium Oxide will be a lot cheaper yes but the same can't be said for their cobalt and nickle that's for sure. In fact they actually require the nickle price to increase in order to achieve their predicted payback period.

I think more than likely the Scandium isn't slipped in the footnote but actually included because with just cobalt and nickle the project isn't as attractive as everyone was expecting, hence the massive hit the SP took. IMHO.

Regardless the earliest CLQ can hope to be prodcuing saleable quantities of scandium oxide is around 2022 which I think presents PGM with an opportunity. First in best dressed sort of thing. Well second in after Scandium International.

Anyway I'm here for Skaergaard, so I am particularly anxious to hear what is being discussed in that regard.

Regardless of what happens we must all remember the waste this BOD has made of this company and use our votes at the AGM.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.