BUY 0.00% 0.6¢ bounty oil & gas nl

A good or bad deal

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Hi all BUYers.......  

The Cap of this ?????  is less than $5m

The revenue for it for last 9 months $  758,000   ( say   $ 85,000 p/month)

The 'Staff Costs'   (as above    )$  508,000 ( say   $  56,444 p/month)
    The 'Admin Costs'   ( as above   )$ 203,000 ( say   $  22,555  p/month)  
    $ 47,000 excess to meet other costs.........

Just think - as shareholders :-
    OK... Admin costs what could they possibly be to spend ------ $ 22,555 per month on
    OK.. Staff costs  how many staff  at $ 56,444 per month -- Just go back and have a look at what it costs the Company - your Coy to pay the CEO and all BoD.... dont forget to have a look at the benefits also.

As s/holders are we getting value for our $$$$$$$$$$$   ??????????

Just a guess ... but if you had the opportunity to buy a Company that had a possible revenue of $1,010,666 ($758,000 divided by 9 (months x 12 ) and you had the nouse to cut staff costs and, especially Admin costs , I believe you would have a very profitable little Coy.

Now --- what about a Management Buyout ????????????????????  ossibly would not cost them (management)  much. And what an opportunity if there is need for a future CR.............................????  

Anyone have access to the top 20  for last say 3 years to get movements in who owns what ????

These calculations are based on the last 9 months with the calculations as shown -- pure guess work and not knowing much about the costs ..... apart from the last Annual Report.,

Its purely In My Humble Opinion suggest you do your own research.

Remember I have very little knowledge on the Company's financial operations (apart from the reports) And little less on its operations .... apart from reports ...

Open for discussion .  and apologies if I am way off course... It's just my thinking and opinion?

Anyone know a thing or two about Management Buyouts ???????

Keep safe all BUYers.

The Phantom GWW
    Little time and opportunity to gather information from the Skull Cave .. internet a little backward..
    Value of my s/holding is such that I may need to borrow to BUY a cup o coffee (expensive in the jungle)  

All IMHO  and please DYOR..............................  then if you make a mistake you will know instantly to whom you point the finger.  This will save a heap of disappointment, sorrow and sleepless nights trying to find who to blame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151720 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6752722 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.