israel was a faithless nation except for remenant who had faith...

1. 22,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    israel was a faithless nation except for remenant who had faith in gods promises
    all the people throughout the o/t were saved by faith
    they were given gods word (prophesy) by the profits
    esp on how the messiah would come =Yes he did, but very few today believe him?
    Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    John 12:48 -For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 3:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. The G0d & Fathers = "THE" WORD = All of the inner as John 1:1-2 and outer as in John 1:3 = The Word of God, which Jesus brought of the God and Fathers into the world to "FINISH" Gods works.

Yes, just like this example of Jesus's God and Fathers words;
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. Well, looky here, these words were and are forever, and Jesus hasn't been around forever as he literally began at Mary, yea,....so Jesus as the Bible shows, in NOT "THE" WORD.

These words of life are from the Tree in Gen = The Almighty God and Father Gen 3:22.

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
    Looky here, "The" Logus (GLORY) that naturally starts "IN" YOU, I mean gosh, who doesn't think and plan before expressing your plan/creations into WORD (Logos), OH,... I wonder if the Greek Scholars know this or are they still CREATING rubbish so they can make another Jesus for John's opening Gospel?
    Oh my, my?
    2 Sam 12;14 - And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Set up and raise;
    Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in
    favour with God and man. Hmm, pre-existed and "now" is only in favour with God hmm, sounds like somebody is telling pork pies about this pre-existing.

Num 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? -->Nope God, just these said Christians on HC and all over the place.

So, the "ONE" God is not man, hmm and "NOT" the Son of man, hmm, but hang on God, man says you were the son of man running around in the OT times --> Look wotsup, I have already told you, man is lying through his backside and Don't you forget it,....OK, over Roger!

Prophesy;
    Psa 2:7 - I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Mark 1:11 - And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

OK come on Peoples, WAKE up, get out of bed, see the True Light.

So come on mate, how in earth do you create a pre-existing Jesus and try and suggest 3 make up my Almighty God and Father.
    If you do know him, then according to Jesus, you don't know him either.
    OH,...that's right Jesus said he would say that, I don't know YOU.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.