ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Good call MickyBUTww2 for someone who bought into this company...

1. 50 Posts.
    Good call Micky
    BUT
    ww2 for someone who bought into this company with no prior knowledge of who they were, where they were operating and the agreements in place with the relevant privately owned companies that are tied up into and around ARH - you seem to be exteemly knowledgable on them now
    This forum has done one thing and that is fill you in on who is who and what is what -- this is not doing your own research but an information gleaning exercise by you

Name calling fellow forum members is not on mate we are here for one pupose and that is to discuss the stock and improve our investment
    You have reduced this forum to a joke with you as the central point

I see you have started on the CDT site now

For the time you have been here you have not contributed one Zot of relevant information and have reduced each thread to a slanging match

I dont have you on ignore as i value you for the entertainment factor but you must contribute here or this will go on -- find some info -- post it and we can discuss it
    Dont wait for a new thread to start and wade in with comments like " Having digested your post,I can only say that its an incoherent,hodge-podge of unsubstantiated assertions." -- this site is for discussion and that is not discussion but a blatant bait -- have a look at yourself.(by the way the fella is still waiting for an answer)

I AM here for the long run and as i said before, if this comes through i will meet you in person for a beer and a high five
    So from one investor to another,find some info, post it and we will discuss it, respect fellow posters as you seem to be a learned fellow and one who would seem to be above childish name calling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.