1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
TLS $3.94

a bang below three dollars?

1. Having read some interesting and sometimes amusing comments on TLS, here is Arhidas view.

The stock is still under pressure to drift lower.

One of the major negatives that I consider is that there has not been much of a write down in Pacific Garbage Collection Works. It would one day come.

Another major negative is that if interest rate rises and this stock is rated a 'Utility' then down she goes.

With not much EPS growth, as predicted by the analysts, my suspisions would be that any suprises especially profit downgrades would be devestating for this stock.

Now a major positive of high significance that has put this stock on my radar screen but unwilling to commit until the stock proves it self, is that a major divergence is taking place on this stock.

This major divergence spans over a year and it begins about the September-2001 low, then about the June-2002 low and now perhaps about January-February 2003 NEW LOWER LOW.

If the divergence is still in place after a new lower low is achieved, then trading behaviour of the stock should be vigilantly observed for any signs, among others, of rising volume with increasing or decreasing price.

In the meantime, I am simply an observer.

Arhidas
    Neither long or short the stock

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.