8.6 Year Cycle, page-11

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re:KISMET/ 8.6 Year Cycle G'day Kismet,
    " By the end of the decade, I believe we will be experiencing regular industrial unrest, wage demands, price hikes that will result in inflation of 7%."

You're dead right there Mate, with the obscene payment of $7,000,000 made to David Murray (CBA), industrial unrest, wage claims etc. are bound to follow.....what greed.....and it will all happen well before the end of the decade, IMHO.
    I suspect the working man is waking up, albeit slowly, to the fact that an honest day's work for an honest day's pay is never going to provide for a decent retirement, let alone allow a decent standard of living whilst still in the workforce.
    What hope is there when this greedy individual (unfortunately one amongst many), who is responsible for poor service through massive job cuts, gets rewarded in one year an amount probably equal to a dozen times or more what the average worker could hope to have as his "nest egg" after a lifetime of toil.
    And to think that this is just "penny ante" stuff when compared to corporate greed in the good ol' USA. It's no wonder that sooner or later the working class will say "enough's enough"........"where's my slice of the cake?"
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.