5 grander 17/18

1. 10,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    So, one year on, 190,000 views, and its time to start again.....
    i have rolled over my portfolio, and had to cancel orders in order to make cash available to withdraw and start again, with the stocks below....
    ACL..... a sexy little bio shell, capped at just a couple of mill....moving very slowly, but at very compelling value.
    BNR.... a favorite gold shell, basically backed by investments in gold stocks...very little downside, and a great trader while waiting for it to go off
    CTM....goldie in Brazil, with huge potential, but, has been sold back heavily, bought @.008, so, its being held at a loss for now
    MECO....i see this as a safe, but hugely leveraged punt on an ethical equities fund.....a $500 oppies hold has leverage on $16.5k of heads, but, may take several months for the fund to show its mettle, and stack on some NTA, which should see the oppies move in tandem...........
    Now, back to $900.60 cash, so,back to some real work to lift the value..........probably using the same strategy as last year, small, frequent, and hopefully safe trades to make some headroom while avoiding losses, which are magnified when the holding value is so low............
    looking forward to seeing some new blood here, having a go....
    upload_2017-6-30_20-56-50.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.