4DS 3.45% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

I find some of the speculation rather strange given what the...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    I find some of the speculation rather strange given what the company/board state explicitly. It's amazing how many half empty cups there are out there, looking for anything to attach a "failure" conclusion too. We have witnessed this since the very beginning of the IMEC partnership and all it serves to highlight is that most people don't understand what is being undertaken, especially when they need to assess everything with a binary, it worked/didn't work outcome.

As I have mentioned previously, one could run almost infinite iterations, constantly searching for improvements and this is a common characteristic of semiconductor industry product life. Just as NAND has been developed to its maturity, constant enhancements and improvements have been applied over the thousands/millions of iterations performed over 40 years and here we are now at the very beginning of iterations for non-filamentary reram.

JD in a 2018 IMEC related interview/discussion states that rigid timelines are not something IMEC or any creditable partner would approve/adhere to, this is slightly more complicated than replacing your back fence and thus requires some wiggle room. 4DS have taken a bit longer than one may have hoped but I personally believe its naive to think something this complicated would be done on time/ahead of time, especially when the quality of what is being executed now is directly related to its future value. The board have constantly reminded us its not a matter of if, but when.

We have been incrementally moving closer and closer to the end goal and have just produced the best results ever, in this final stage of reproducing the r&d work on production equipment. Now that we are literally in the final of final stages we have a timeline as clear as one could expect, where very likely we move to producing the actual MB chip in Feb 2021, the 3rd platform iteration using process conditions learned from the current non-platform lot iteration being performed now. Doing further iterations is in no way evidence of any failures.

The fact that they are taking the necessary steps/time to produce the best result possible (obviously balanced against commercial realities) is further evidence of why this stock is such a great buy now and massively undervalued at 6.3c. Even if they choose to produce another MB chip in a fourth platform lot I would still view that as a positive development, remember people, when not if.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $175.9K 1.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1292153 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 141563 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ 631847
Last updated 15.58pm 28/03/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.