CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

There was a lot more common sense before you and the other...

1. 3,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    There was a lot more common sense before you and the other downrampers started work here. The price went up on the basis of everything going to plan. Obviously it didn't. No need for you to keep dropping the 'i told you so'. If the revenue was higher then the price would have gone up. If NAB went ahead then the price would have gone up. Neither you, or Sector, or any of the other smug pricks knew what the revenue was going to be, or that NAB wouldn't go ahead. All just hindsight wisdom from your camp. Its a spec stock. It either goes up or it goes down. Congratulations on getting one right.

Yes, we can all buy cheap shares now, and a lot more than at a higher price. Great. Some people managed to sell at 9.5c. Noone would have had that opportunity by listening to your or your ilk.

Actually I have seen you on other stocks I have an interest in, I don't need to see your history. No shit, you can make money if you understand stocks and the market. Thanks again, I'm getting a sore wrist from taking notes. Let me know when your next book comes out. I don't worry at all about your investing, frankly I could not care less.

Why would you care whether there is an update or not? I'm a holder and I don't want an update until there has been a good deal of activity, and I'm happy to wait. The longer the better. I would be happy if they could get away with not releasing a quarterly, honestly. Yes I would like to know that BOOM is going well but I've listened/read testimonials and I'm confident that it is.

Who says that any of us holders haven't questioned everything? You can probably stop with the pearls of wisdom. There are different perspectives. I'm well aware of the statements you feel the need to make over and over and over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.