KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

In hindsight it's easy to criticise. Don't get me wrong I think...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    In hindsight it's easy to criticise. Don't get me wrong I think management could be a lot more transparent with their failures but everything mentioned in the announcement you link to were just facts, perhaps expressed enthusiastically.

I had a chance to meet with James at the last AGM, I was left thinking what a genuine person he was, striving to make a go of KneoWorld as best he and company could. Now- more than 8 months further down the track, the results are still not flowing through to the bottom line but one thing is for sure- he (and the rest of management) are not paying themselves exorbitant salaries and bonuses, I don't think anyone can dispute that. I am sure management are feeling the pressure right now and time will tell if this is a goer or not, I am remaining optimistic of that outcome.

But back to James- he's approachable via email and always happy to provide answers to questions you have all within disclosure limits. Listed small caps on the ASX is a place for cowboys, dragons and wizards... but I think KneoMedia is one of the more genuine outfits trying to make a go of what they have.

My 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.