OAU 4.76% 2.0¢ ora gold limited

3% nickel & 10% copper in gossan

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I have been going through some recent current activity releases by Thundelarra and its plain that they are very dinkum in getting some drill holes into some of the 40 odd nickel/copper targets identified by RIO and THX.

The one they obviously like a lot is “Keller Creek” described as about 7 km’s from the Sally Malay mine.
    There is one drill hole previously reported as 7.8m @ 1% nickel & 0.3% copper. They have picked up strong Geotem anomalies & Geochemical anomalies at Keller Creek. They went on to say that Keller Creek warrants immediate drilling. On paper this appears to be a good size target.

Also two other prospects that I have never seen mentioned before have caught my eye. I remember in the old nickel boom days if you got readings of 2,500 ppm nickel in a surface gossan, they would get excited well at a new one called “Sally Bore” due east from Sally Malay mine they have reported a surface gossan 3% nickel & 10.7% copper. The other one is “Winston” which on the northern extremities of the Eileen Bore claim, this gave a surface gossan assay of 1.1% nickel & 21.8% copper.

The activity report also mentions exciting new prospects at Six Mile and Bow River.

There could be an interesting play in the wind. With the Sally Malay well advanced on building a new plant, hand in hand with the large Chinese group Jinchuan and all within strike distance of all these THX prospects its easy to imagine the two companies being under takeover eyes.

Sally Malay have a very limited claim area and their upside for future additional ore would be very reliant on more JV agreements. With potential for THX to share in future mining profits with Sally Malay from the JV area “Copernicus & Salk” as well as perhaps more mineable bodies from the new targets it puts a whole new slant on this big East Kimberly area. THX have a huge claim base of over 3,000 sq km’s.

With Sally Malay due to start further drilling on “Copernicus & Salk” this month it will be interesting to see just how big this find will be.

We won’t have long to wait as the drill testing by THX commences this month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $5.067K 253.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 606640 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 4833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 18/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 87640
Last updated 15.51pm 18/11/2019 (live) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.