3 Condoms

1. 21,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    A teen boy walks into a pharmacy and tells the pharmacist :- hello, can you give me a condom. My girlfriend invited me to dinner tonight and I think she's expecting something from me!
    The pharmacist gives him the condom and, when he goes out, the boy turns around and says :- Give me another one, because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs provocatively when she sees me and I think she too expects something from me.
    The pharmacist gives him a second condom and, when he comes out, the boy turns around and says to him again :- All done, give me another one because my girlfriend's mom has beautiful leftovers and when she see me, she always makes hints... And since she invited me to dinner, I think she's expecting something from me!
    At dinner, the boy is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the mother in front of him. When the father arrives, the boy drops his head and starts praying :- Lord bless this supper... Thank you for what you give us.... Blah blah blah...
    After a minute the boy is still praying :- Thank you Lord for your goodness... Blah blah blah...
    Ten minutes pass and boy still praying, still with his head down.
    They all look very surprised and the girlfriend more than the others. She gets closer to the boy and she tells him in the ear :- I didn't know you were this a believer!!!
    The boy replies :- I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.