DEG 21.3% 7.4¢ de grey mining limited

Hi all. I am really not sure what ace they will pull for the cr...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Hi all.
    I am really not sure what ace they will pull for the cr or if they even have one.
    What is plain to see is that we now have a pretty certain and achievable resource target of 2m oz by years end that will probably be hit at Toweranna alone. The gp surge will be a nice draw card along with increases at Toweranna.
    Now put the value per resource oz on that 2m oz. I challenge anyone to determine a value with the gp climbing.
    We have already talked about how that value will increase as the gp climbs but evidence is already proving that the move higher has begun by the T/O prices the acquirers are paying. This is set to rise further and faster as the gp rises.
    We know we have plenty of ground that could potentially give us the 3m target next year, I also wonder if that will be found at Toweranna alone.
    Mix that with the rest of the potential ground and the value of ore sorting and let's see just how robust our economics will prove later this year with the pfs.
    It has been a long wait and the timing for our cr could not have been worse, ( but it is now improving ).
    I for one will not point the finger at management for that. It is always easy to rubbish any decision with the benefits of hindsight.
    I would really like to now what happened to those results at Mallina and think it is about time that management discloses one way or the other.
    I do belive that Ore sorting at Toweranna is doing the job that we all had hopes for and I am sure there will be pleasant surprises coming up with that.
    Good luck holders. I think the fortunes may be about to turn.
    Upon confirmation of the cr, I would like to think I will have the opportunity to add to my holdings here.
    Just hope it doesn't cost me too much to wait.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.020(21.3%)
Mkt cap ! $31.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 6.4¢ $685.1K 9.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90987 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 18/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
7.2¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 7.7¢ 6.3¢ 2046578
Last updated 15.57pm 18/07/2019 (live) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.