BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-48

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    Hi @BaulklikeGresh (can't reply to your post),

I am still of the opinion that the improved Covid detection results are a combination of more breath data and an improved machine learning model. If this is the case I'd suspect the specificity and other elements have improved too. Though I'm looking forward to confirming this with trial data.

Separately, I may be reading into it too much but I think it's worth taking a closer look into Peter's predictions for 2022.

He said he predicted AI becoming commonplace in products like [Covid] breathalysers. From reading it again, I think he may be predicting this becoming a reality next year in a commercial device. So there's a good chance we start seeing commercial breathalysers rolled out within the next 12 months.

I think you can never say something as revolutionary as the Nanose device is too late. New Covid variants (or worse still totally new virus types which we have no protection against) will likely eventually pop up and the Nanose device will probably be only device capable of identifying it in real time and at the edge. As probably the only breathalyser capable of learning at the edge, it will be able to rapidly classify new variants (provided the sensor spectrum is briad enough). This is especially crucial in countries with low vaccination rates due to increased risk of mutations, but is still important in countries with high vaccination rates. Every country has now lived through Covid so it's fresh in every leaders mind. If there is a device that will minimise risks of future outbreaks and lockdowns, and assuming this device comes relatively cheap it should go flying off the shelf. I think by now most have realised you can't count on Covid being completely gone. I can't envision a scenario where such a device is no longer required and I'm sure all of our overloaded hospitals will be keen to get these onboard ASAP.

Pure speculation, DYOR

https://vmblog.com/archive/2021/12/23/brainchip-2022-predictions-2022-a-breakthrough-year-for-ai.aspx

In 2022, I believe we will see more progress, and more promises realized, than any year so far. Here is what I and my colleagues in AI expect to see:

4. AI will become more commonplace in everyday products; refrigerators that can smell if any food is about to go off to prevent food poisoning, washing machines that monitor waste water for pollutants, TVs that understand our voice commands, cars that recognize their drivers and make sure the driver is awake and paying attention, hand-held medical diagnostic monitors that detect diseases from a single breath, smarter ADAS that continues to learn and become a better driver with experience, and more use of AI in industrial sensing to create a safer work environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $1.046M 3.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1069759 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 297658 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ 2790985
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.