SPL 3.85% 12.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

2019 AGM

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Yesterday l was offered the opportunity to join a webcast of Jupiter Mines AGM. This company is similar in market Cap to SPL and has no difficulty in arranging this through 'open briefing' which l'm sure many of you would be familiar with.

I have requested management on numerous occasions over the last 2 AGM's to do this as l have previously posted about.

In 2017 they responded with

"It’s a shame you can’t make it to the AGM this year.Unfortunately we are unable to provide a webcast or live feed as this createstoo many logistical issues at an already busy time for our very small team.

We have had a number of shareholders submit questionsin advance and we are endeavouring to address these in the AGM presentationwhich will be lodged prior to the meeting on Wednesday. "

In 2018 after 4 lines of company activities (ie beating their chests) l got this on December 5th after the AGM and several reminders.

"Not unlike the majority of ASX companies our size, Starpharma does notwebcast its AGM. Arranging the necessary logistics, including finding asuitable venue to support a good-quality webcast can be quite time consumingand expensive (we currently benefit from the use of our lawyer’s premises). Ourteam is focussed on advancing our portfolio as efficiently as possible tocreate the highest possible value for our shareholders. As venues andtechnology allow and prices reduce, we’ll continue to monitor to the costeffectiveness and feasibility of webcasting our AGM."

This year l am about to again request a webcast on the basis that if other small caps can do it then so can we! I am also trying to establish an approximate cost from open briefing. I figure that if the company can afford to dish out generous bonuses then it can certainly afford this exercise.

The only way to achieve this will be with numbers so l'm calling for anyone prepared to push the company to please do so.

Who's up for it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $51.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $44.65K 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7680 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 135727 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ 52582
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.