ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

2cent, we have no chance of dec showing full capacity if that's...

1. 5,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    2cent, we have no chance of dec showing full capacity if that's what you're implying? or perhaps you mean for when we do...

commissioning of thickening circuit was october and nov and dec won't be at the full clip due to the rain onsite...

so many people think that a lot goes unsaid with annoucnements etc.... yet, in this position, rain and mass water onsite has been mentioned a few times, and it appears nobody is taking any notice.....this will definitely have damaged the quarters production significantly. you can't effectively or efficiently put wet dirt into the plant.... it's like trying to put wet flour through a sifter, it doesn't work.

@mickloff, i expect there to be receipts of around $1m. will be happy if more... but, i'm not stressed about chewing into first samuel's $5m for one quarter. I would be worried if it was a pattern that continued next quarter etc.... which i don't believe it will. there may still be some delays in march quarter even, depending on how quickly they can dry the mine site... but, if at full operations the margins are $30 as indicated (and that was before the reports of the iron ore price increase) then our cash reserves will start to grow pretty rapidly. i have no doubt there will be actions to avoid monsoon problems next year. we will already be mining then and have money in the bank to help put plans into action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.