AGY 8.00% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Exceptional buying at these levels IMHO. Xmas Sale now on M/Cap...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Exceptional buying at these levels IMHO.

Xmas Sale now on

M/Cap for AGY now on sale at under A$150m.
    The market has wiped off 10c per share  (~$100m)  off the value of this great little company in the space of one month, yet all the while (throughout 2018) the project has been substantially de-risked.

2018 - a horrible year for stocks in hindsight

Looking back who would have predicted back at the start of 2018 that one would be able to buy AGY in December at 14 month lows, especially if one knew in advance the rate and stage of development  (improved fundamentals) that the Rincon project would provide shareholders in 2018.

But world markets are currently at multi-month or multi-year lows - in the case of the All Ords a 2 year low - and so 2018 is on track to go down in history as one of the worst years for local and global stocks in modern times. Thus it is hardly surprising that concern amongst the millions of bleeding sheep worldwide has spread to widespread panic in the last couple of months, resulting in even the very best of companies being dragged down with the bourses.

2019 - the year of tremendous opportunity and continued growth for the oversold Lithium  sector.

Overall, stock markets should recover somewhat IMHO but then may continue to disappoint due to concerns over global growth, ongoing trade wars etc.

However the lithium / EV battery sector and the opportunity it presents for investors right now is one of the most exciting I've encountered in my 20 or so years of investing, and as we turn the page to 2019 I think it'll become evident early on that the whole sector was unreasonably sold off in 2018.

There is more than enough evidence and willpower to suggest that the transition from ICEs to all things electric will continue to gather pace at an impressive rate, and thus I believe that the market will adjust accordingly in 2019 and once again perceive the sector as a safe and prosperous bet, given that it's future footprint is even more beyond the shadow of reasonable doubt than say a year or two ago. Even good 'ol Trumpy and his cronies still encouraging fossil fuels are unable to stop the will of the majority who see the obvious benefits to their health, their hip pockets and the planet we all live and breathe on.   

As far as pure play mining stocks riding the soon to commence Lithium 2.0 / EV wave is concerned, IMO the very best opportunities for capital appreciation lie with those ASX listed Tier 1 Lithium development companies (eg. AGY, AVZ etc.) that have continued to impress and progress in 2018 and in the wake of their values being smashed well below any reasonable forward looking valuations.

Merry Xmas and a Happy Lithium Year (in 2019)

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $582.3K 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59222 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 355115 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 3859993
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.