2005 predictions ...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    Everybody wants predictions. The following article does a little better than that, in that I wrote it back in November of 1997, outlining several theories of history, and pointing to a logical way of anticipating what will likely happen to the world at large over the next generation.

As you will read, the methodology I relied upon for anticipating the events that are now unfolding – 7 years later – were uncannily accurate, confirming in my mind at least, that now is a time to be very cautious in your personal and financial affairs.

Dear Subscriber,

In the event you haven’t been on the subscribers’ home page at caseyresearch.com lately, I wanted to bring something to your attention that I thought you’d find really interesting.

It’s an article by Doug from November of 1997 that we came across while working on the archives of the International Speculator (no small task given that the publication is now in its 26th year).

As I started reading this particular article – on the cycles that result in major crises occurring as regularly as winter follows fall – my initial interest turned into fascination. Especially after reading Doug’s forecast that terrorists could be using planes to attack government installations – almost 4 years before 9/11!

But there’s much more to the article… including an interesting look at why Doug felt -- seven years ago -- that 2005 would mark the beginning of a major economic/political/social crisis.

I quote…

“…the U.S. is approaching another time of secular crisis, a Fourth Turning, with an expected due date of 2005— seven years from now— plus or minus a few years in either direction…”

I asked Doug to re-read his article and make some margin notes. Other than those notes, you can read the unabridged article in its entirety by clicking here.

I hope you find it as fascinating as I did. (Feel free to pass this along to your friends…)

Time is Running Out on Our Limited-Time Alert Service Offer

As mentioned in the current edition of Casey Energy Speculator, if you act before the close of business on September 30, you can subscribe to either one of our premium alert services, the Casey Investment Alert or the new Casey Energy Confidential… and you’ll receive the other free of charge.

And because complimentary subscriptions to the International Speculator and Casey Energy Speculator are included with those Alert services, you’ll receive both of those newsletters as well.

In other words, you receive all four Casey Research services for the price of one.

The only way to take advantage of this one-time offer is by calling subscriber services at 1-800-528-0559 (or 602-252-4477)… before close of business on September 30, 2005.

They will look up your current subscription information and subtract any outstanding balance on your existing newsletter subscription from the higher cost of the Alert services.

With this offer, you save 50% off the cost, plus getting the International Speculator and Casey Energy Speculator for free.

Here’s the link to learn more.

http://www.caseyresearch.com/pra1.php?id=13&ppref=CSR001ES050909

If you are a higher net worth individual with a willingness to act quickly on higher-risk opportunities, then don’t hesitate to call 1-800-528-0559 (or 602-252-4477) today.

September 30, 2005 is right around the corner. If you’ve been thinking about signing up for an alert service, be sure not to miss this offer. It won’t be repeated.

Thanks for reading, and for subscribing…

David Galland
    Managing Director
    Casey Research, LLC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.