GGG 0.00% 14.0¢ greenland minerals limited

1st of january

1. 599 Posts.
    GGG pushed on small volume, perhaps an indication of news to come to the lead up to the 1st of January 2010. Denmark will relinquish its sovereign hold over Greenland's mineral rights, making Greenland's $273 billion rare earth resources private property.

I believe issues in the past were centred on the high readings of uranium from by-products with certain ministers sinister comments, in addition to a roar of issues regarding management.

However, much have changed over time. From articles and annual reports i have witness a strong dedication by management to promote the company, communication to numb issues via understanding and building the relationships with the people. As i mentioned a long time ago, if the Directors win the Hearts of the people, they will win the rights to mine.

GGG's project is of great significance. Despites issues raised in the past, i have sold my holdings a few months ago after continuos hammering on GGG over the threads only to buy back at slightly higher prices a few days after... I have decided to hold on to a small number of options. Trading opportunities also presents itself with this wild swing stock, however, trade volumes is definitely low and will impact on liquidity. Beer money.

Over time, with green technology picking up and with nations investing more into alternative energy, green tech, electric cars. A cultural change is within our midst, i see REE prices will be stronger in the years ahead under restricted supplies. Demand and Supply factors will kick up the economical viability of the project.

Looking forward to the PFS. Will be interesting to read the key issues raised, and perhaps any alternatives. I.e. Processing the ore on alternative sites to avoid uranium exposure? Not sure, but LYC do process REE in another country. Mine in Australia, process in Malaysia.

Interesting link, but does not really mentions the risks that are mentioned by previous posters:
    http://www.angelnexus.com/o/web/17735

This is a very high risk investment.

All the best to all holders

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $166.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 29/05/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ 5000
Last updated 10.10am 29/05/2020 (live) ?
GGG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.