VTI 0.00% 95.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

1. 2,279 Posts.
    One has to look at the facts to wether you would buy or not.

Yes they have taken longer than expected to get the contracts and yes the Directors pay themselves a handsom sum of money (incentives and so on).

But as VTI has been doing pilot studies and some smaller contracts have come in , one thing has stayed right on track...... of all the jobs Bauxsol has cleaned NOT one has failed to achieve the results VTI set out to do. THis is the only reason why i stay very long in VTI.

there must be a fair few new technologies that come to the market that do not achieve the results VTI has , so in saying this wether the current trend upwards carries on or not , i will still be holding VTI as they continue (all beit slow) to provide a alternative to the many problems concerned with Human and Mining waste.

You can listen to the many opinions (mine included) or you can just take a look at the results and make up your own mind. I for one thought VTI would go down the gurgler over 3 yrs ago as i expected the cash would run out and some other company would come and snap up the tech for themselves .

I am very happy that did not happen for obvious reasons and i will continue holding the stock untill such time as they fullfil their potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 527 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 3957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 26/10/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.