CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

144 meters-well completed, page-52

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Grange, the only practical reason for that dump that I am able to think of, is that the client/s of Merrills, having taken title to shares that, up to that point, were held in a nominee account, decided to, for whatever reason, to cash out.....Personal? alternative investments? a need for cash? A multitude of reasons springs to mind...

A sentiment that seems to me to be increasingly prevalent on this thread, is the tendency to a certain commercial paranoia, whereby certain posters imagine/suspect that "dark, unseen, manipulative operatives" are endeavouring to manipulate the shareprice..If that is actually happening, then there is a lot of effort being expended for an apparently minor, marginally profitable, return!

I personally do not see any overwhelming evidence of organized,profitable manipulation in the daily trading patterns of CTP shares, only the usual, with very few exceptions,and to be expected, buying/selling of the average punter..

I see, as a rather more pressing subject,the need for Trident to list, so that they demonstrably have access to available capital to meet their cash call when inevitably that call is made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 28/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.