1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
KNL 15.0¢

I suggest we move on and... 21/03/2017, 23502333

1. unicrumba

2,181 posts.
    I suggest we move on and try not to get caught in the same trap as MNS and have to read posts about the same subjects over and over...

moving on...I touched on this before but worth while mentioning again...one of the safety blankets for me holding KNL is the fact that we have a viable business model that can survive on a 40ktpa operation and I am very confident that we will find buyers for that amount for many years to come, as a bonus we have a very large upside potential should battery demand transpire as predicted .
    As per latest KNL confirmation:

..."Epanko base case pricing does not include value capture for sales into high growth markets such as spherical and expandable graphite"...

It is very risky putting a large portion of our valuation when investing in a Co because they show large yearly output and a very long mine life thus appearing to be a very solid long term investment, especially if those large output figures depend on new and upcoming demand and not here and now/ traditional users looking for a non Chinese alternative. Adding to the risk is any new battery technology that might come up and bypass the need for G.

KNL a save two way bet....and still only 250mil shares on issue:eek::eek:

ALL IMO

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.