PTD unknown

10 ptd chart looks promising short term-with chart

1. 5,382 Posts.
    G'day
    Recent days have seen a slow decline of ptd on lowish volume. This chart also shows good gains where the ult oscillator has moved up from the 25 line. (note, these sharp moves up are usually preceded by a JR post LOL) This time we also have the macd crossing up from a lower level. So short term looks promising to me. Medium term, less encouraging. see below

10 day 15 min chart

This chart shows the recent high failing to exceed the previous high, which also was duplicated on the ult osc (not shown). The rsi looks more encouraging, making higher lows and highs. All in all not to clear to me for the near (not short) term. Long term however looks good see below

6 month daily chart

On this longer term chart everything looks pretty good to me. Any constructive/instructive criticism welcome.
    cheers
    Rod

3 year weekly
    src="http://chart.bigcharts.com/bc3/intchart/frames/chart.asp?symb=au%3Aptd&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=268435456&lf2=131072&lf3=4&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=140392&style=320&time=10&freq=2&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=4686&mocktick=1">

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.