WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Okay fellas this is how we get to a Buck..just for fun. 1) get...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Okay fellas this is how we get to a Buck..just for fun.

1) get production under control at challenger and at full capacity from Tarcoola.

2) get CSSW cranking. Begin stope development and get into it. Much closerto surface and will have impressive margins.

3) increase capacity at Tarcoola day by another 2500 ounces a quarter and stockpile Tarcoola ore to cover any shortfall production ore due to potential development delays from challenger.

4) start smashing exploration at Tarcoola and challenger with free cash flow.

I'm liking wondergraph and dalys Dream prospects after my initial reading of old announcements.

IMG_8411.PNG

I'm also liking Area 51 at tunkillia. The following link shows how many targets they have there. There is a Lot of drilling to be done to identify higher grade pockets of mineralisation.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.*.com.au/companies/amp/news/66565

IMG_8410.PNG

5) eventually drill out new discoveries within challenger and Tarcoola increasing mine life and start targeting higher priority targets at tunkillia.

6) after TYX do all the work drilling out close proximity deposits to challenger we take them out with cash and scrip.

7) from existing cash reserves we begin a new DFS/BFS on tunkillia. The deposit is damn huge and open at depth. See below.

IMG_8408.PNG

8) If there are large mineable deposits still within challenger with multiple years mine life they look to fund another mine from cash reserves and debt facility at tunkillia.

The old scoping study carried out on tunkillia shows the economics are there but it requires a much larger mill capacity etc. below is the link to the study..worth a read if your bored and want to read up on the potential.

http://www.helix.net.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MUXTunkilliaScopingStudyApril2012.pdf

So Duffin just needs to carry all this out within a 3 year time frame so I can stay at home and go fishing every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.