I am in 3 liberal members as I am on the border of the fed and...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I am in 3 liberal members as I am on the border of the fed and state electorates. They have asked me about my retail business, which is closed 2 days year ( I still need to pay rent you know). My landlord does nt say oh public holiday one days less rent.

I recant this story, a worker on 22$ p/h his wife worked a s nurse on aus day at 80$ ph 10 hours shift, he told me what she did, some of you might agree that not much is fair. Another friend of mine whose son is a dish washer at the hospital(loading and unloading) was on 64$p/h 10 hour shift.

Do you really believe Bill Shorten and Pauline Hansen about creating jobs?

Anyway my answer to the politicians which it appears many bemoan is keep bringing in the Indian and Chinese to take the place of the above at normal 24/7 rates, in all likelihood in line with the rest of the world.

NB Give credit where credit is due, the Howard government should have done more to ensure the rich paid their way, but it appears we all got blinded by the resources boom that we have created a generation of aus that simply think that picking up plates on a sat night while they cant party themselves is worth 50$ ph

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.