Sept 13 (Reuters) - Turners Automotive Group Ltd (TRA)
- Announced NZ$25 million equity raising through an underwritten placement of new ordinary shares in Turners
- Placement has been fully underwritten at a fixed price of $3.02 per share.
- Turners has sought a trading halt from NZX and ASX pending completion of placement
- Turners also seeks to raise up to NZ$5 million through a non- underwritten SPP
- Expects to declare interim dividend for 1Q FY18 period, which is no less than 1Q FY17 interim dividend during October 2017
Turners Automotive Group announces NZ$25 million equity raising
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less