March 21 (Reuters) - Thorn Group Ltd (TGA)
- Group expects its net profit after tax for financial year ending 31 March 2017 will be in range of $24 million to $26 million
- Company has merged its trade & debtor finance division with equipment finance division
- Considers that it may be necessary to reduce final dividend for this year from 6.0 cents per share paid in 2016
- Board considers it prudent to make a further provision with a $4 million profit after tax impact in its financial statements for FY 2017
- Closure of a number of underperforming stores, and a restructuring program has resulted in a reduction of 53 jobs
Thorn Group sees FY net profit after tax between $24 mln to $26 mln
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less