April 21 (Reuters) - SIEM OFFSHORE INC SIOFF.OL :
- CHARTER CONTRACT FOR VESSELS
- AHTS VESSELS SIEM AQUAMARINE AND SIEM TOPAZ WILL SUPPORT BHP BILLITON WITH THEIR UPCOMING DRILLING WORK, WEST OF AUSTRALIA
- GARNET AND SIEM SAPPHIRE WILL SUPPORT GAZPROM, SAKHALIN OPERATIONS FOR A FIRM PERIOD OF 440 DAYS
- PSVS SIEM LOUISA AND SIEM SASHA WILL COMMENCE A 290 DAYS' FIRM CONTRACT END THIS MONTH ON WEST COAST OF AFRICA
- OSCV SIEM SPEARFISH HAS STARTED A 100 DAYS' CHARTER IN BLACK SEA.
- SIEM LOUISA AND SIEM SASHA WILL COMMENCE A 290 DAYS' FIRM CONTRACT END THIS MONTH ON WEST COAST OF AFRICA
Siem Offshore signs charter contracts for vessels
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less