April 21 (Reuters) - Qbe Insurance Group Ltd (QBE)
- Pricing on usd300m fixed rate senior notes due 2022
- Notes will bear 3.00 % per annum interest
- Notes issued for term of 5.5 years (maturing 21 october 2022)
- Priced an issue of usd300 million fixed rate senior notes due 2022, to be issued under its usd4 billion medium term note programme
- Settlement and issue of notes at an issue price of usd200,000 each
Qbe Insurance Group announces pricing on US$300 mln fixed rate senior notes due 2022
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less