March 11 (Reuters) - Photon Energy NV PENP.WA :
- Said on Thursday that in February 2016 following favorable weather conditions the power plants in the company's proprietary portfolio outperformed generation estimates by 7.7 percent on average, down by 23.7 percent year on year
- The best performance was recorded by power plants in the Czech Republic, which exceeded energy forecasts by average of 27.9 percent
- The Slovak power plants performed 16.1 percent below expectations due to the snowy weather conditions in Slovakia
- The Australian plant outperformed generation estimates by 7.8 percent
- Specific performance in February decreased by 22 percent year on year, to 42 kWh/kWp
Photon Energy power plants outperform predictions in Feb by 7.7%
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less