Sept 13 (Reuters) - Newcrest Mining Ltd (NCM)
- Cadia east panel cave 1 production recommences
- Expected that Cadia east production rates will have been fully restored to normal by end of March 2018
- Newcrest completed 'test and response' phase of panel cave 2 (pc2) on 19 July 2017, with ramp-up in production from pc2 continuing
- Remediation and upgrade work required to recommence use of cadia east's panel cave 1 (pc1) crusher chamber has been completed
- Remediation and upgrade work continues on other areas in pc1 extraction level, which is expected to be completed by end of dec 2017
- Prohibition notice has been amended to allow operations to recommence as areas are upgraded in accordance with submitted plans
Newcrest Mining recommences production at part of Cadia mine
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less