Sept 14 (Reuters) - Macquarie Atlas Roads Group (MQA)
- Will exercise pre-emptive right to acquire an additional 4.86% indirect interest in aprr for EUR 440 million
- Acquisition will increase co's indirect interest in APRR from 20.14% to 25.00%
- Acquisition will be funded via a A$450 million equity raising and a EUR 150 million debt facility
- As a result of acquisition, MQA announces a 4.4% uplift to its 2018 distribution guidance from 22.5 cps to 23.5 cps
- Acquisition expected to be dps2 and value accretive to mqa
Macquarie Atlas Roads Group annoubces acquisition of additional interest in APRR
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less