Aug 11 (Reuters) - Icollege Ltd (ICT)
- legal proceedings have been commenced against icollege limited and management institute of australia group of companies
- Walker is alleging an entitlement to payment of up to $9m plus interest which it alleges to be owed to it pursuant to share sale agreement
- "co disputes walker's claims in full and will be fully defending proceedings"
- Michael walker is former director and shareholder of mia
- Walker enterprises is alleging a breach by icollege and mia of share sale agreement between those parties dated 16 march 2015
- "Co also anticipates counterclaiming for damages arising from circumstances relating to entry into share sale agreement"
Icollege says legal proceedings commenced against co by Walker enterprises
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less