Oct 12 (Reuters) - Folkestone Ltd (FLK)
- Folkestone acquires Sydney Airport Hotel for new fund
- Folkestone Funds Management will be seeking to raise $50.0 million for offer
- Folkestone Sydney Airport Hotel Fund exchanged contracts for acquisition for $76.4 million (excluding transaction costs)
- Fund also secured $49.4 million debt facility from an Australian bank
- For acquisition of hotel, fund secured underwriting commitments totalling $31.9 million, $15.0 million of which will be provided by Folkestone
Folkestone says acquires Sydney Airport Hotel for new fund
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less