Sept 13 (Reuters) - Far Ltd (FAR)
- "Far and Cap have not met regarding any alleged dispute"
- Has become aware of a recent article published by Upstream titled "Cap and Far dispute enters Dakar Court"
- "Cap has not served far with any papers to sequester Far's assets in Senegal"
- "Contractual relationship with Cap is not material"
- Responds to article, says "Far has not appeared, nor been requested to appear, in any court in Dakar"
Far updates on Upstream article titled "Cap and Far dispute enters Dakar Court"
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]au
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less