June 19 (Reuters) - Fairfax Media Ltd (FXJ) :
- Market speculation regarding Macquarie Media,MRN-FXJ.AX
- Fairfax has received attached letter from Singleton consortium
- Fairfax shareholders do not need to take any action in response to Singleton consortium's letter
- Fairfax is not seeking offers or undertaking a process to realise its investment in Macquarie Media
- Notes that Macquarie Media is separately listed ASX co
- Notes recent press speculation regarding potential offer for co's 54.5% shareholding in Macquarie Media by a consortium of investors
Fairfax Media updates on market speculation regarding Macquarie Media
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less