July 17 (Reuters) - Bulletproof Group Ltd (BPF)
- notification of legal claim
- received a claim against company lodged in New Zealand high court by Cloud House Limited
- company views claim as without merit.
- Claim in relation to asset sale and purchase agreement signed on 31 january 2016
- claim also alleges that cloud house was misled as to Bulletproof's capabilities, customer base and access to managed services
- loss in earn out payment is alleged to be nz$3.9 million
- disputes allegations made and has foreshadowed a counter claim against cloud house in respect of cloud house's financial position
- claim alleges that co's management,business decisions after acquisition of cloud house business assets resulted in cloud house not achieving earn out
Bulletproof Group updates on legal proceedings
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less