July 17 (Reuters) - Bellamy's Australia Ltd (BAL)
- Revenue is expected to be approximately $121 million for 2h17 resulting in full year revenue for fy17 of approximately a$239 million
- Company expects its securities to resume trading on ASX at market open on thursday, 20 july 2017
- 2H17 ebit is expected to be at the upper end of guidance between ($9.5) - ($14.0) million
- To ensure compliance with corporations act, co lodged supplementary prospectus with ASX and Australian securities and investments commission
- Co has been cashflow positive since March, reflecting increased sales and was net cash positive as at 30 june 2017
Bellamy's Australia says 2H17 revenue is expected to be about $121 million
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.
The aim of HotCopper News is to report and comment on news in the financial and investment markets. HotCopper provides no advice on dealing in securities and is not a financial advisor. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment decisions.
Contact editor: [email protected]
To read reuters' full disclaimer click here
© 2017 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. The Thomson Reuters content received through this service is subject to the terms of the relevant Thomson Reuters service agreement and is the intellectual property of Thomson Reuters or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by Thomson Reuters is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters, except to the extent permitted pursuant to the terms of such Thomson Reuters service agreement. Neither Thomson Reuters nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Thomson Reuters and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Thomson Reuters group of companies around the world. show less