• Viewed 10,240 times by 3014 users (Last 30 days)
  • print Created with Sketch. Print
RXL 5.26% 4.0¢

ROX RESOURCES LIMITED

Rox Resources Limited (ASX:RXL) owns advanced gold and nickel exploration projects in... Rox Resources Limited (ASX:RXL) owns advanced gold and nickel exploration projects in Western Australia, including the Mt Fisher Gold Project, the Fisher East and Collurabbie Nickel Projects. The Company owns a majority stake (70%) in the Youanmi Gold Project with JV Partner Venus Metals Corporation Limited (“VMC”) holding the remaining 30%.More

Corporate Spotlight

Rox Resources Limited (ASX:RXL) owns advanced gold and nickel exploration projects in Western Australia, including the Mt Fisher Gold Project, the Fisher East and Collurabbie Nickel Projects. The Company owns a majority stake (70%) in the Youanmi Gold Project with JV Partner Venus Metals ASX:VMC
View the full Corporate Spotlight arrow Created with Sketch.

Rox Resource Investor Update - February

Latest Threads

Tag Subject Date Created with Sketch. Comments Created with Sketch. Views Created with Sketch.
RXL
Link Junction Youanmi South drill assays
2
17/04/21 105 25K
17/04/21 Last post  the flow Comments Created with Sketch.  105  Views Created with Sketch.  25K 
RXL
RXL strictly charting and TA only thread
2 3 4
17/04/21 233 47K
17/04/21 Last post  dwayne pipe Comments Created with Sketch.  233  Views Created with Sketch.  47K 
RXL
Where are the rampers gone?
16/04/21 4 1.1K
16/04/21 Last post  Patmagrath Comments Created with Sketch.  4  Views Created with Sketch.  1.1K 
RXL 12/04/21 0 663
12/04/21 Last post  ASX News Comments Created with Sketch.  0  Views Created with Sketch.  663 
RXL
The Hawks Point/ Rox show
10/04/21 50 10K
10/04/21 Last post  MrAu Comments Created with Sketch.  50  Views Created with Sketch.  10K 
RXL
CROONING WITH THE FLOCK
5 6 7
08/04/21 407 93K
08/04/21 Last post  Davo78 Comments Created with Sketch.  407  Views Created with Sketch.  93K 
RXL
How low will sp drop before consolidation
08/04/21 7 1.5K
08/04/21 Last post  Gibbaz Comments Created with Sketch.  7  Views Created with Sketch.  1.5K 
RXL 07/04/21 59 11K
07/04/21 Last post  MrAu Comments Created with Sketch.  59  Views Created with Sketch.  11K 
RXL 07/04/21 72 18K
07/04/21 Last post  punter45 Comments Created with Sketch.  72  Views Created with Sketch.  18K 
RXL
Shareholder communication (rather lack thereof)
2 3
05/04/21 147 27K
05/04/21 Last post  MrAu Comments Created with Sketch.  147  Views Created with Sketch.  27K 
RXL
sell or hold our nickel
2
03/04/21 86 19K
03/04/21 Last post  punter45 Comments Created with Sketch.  86  Views Created with Sketch.  19K 
RXL
Canacord 10c
2 3
03/04/21 176 48K
03/04/21 Last post  punter45 Comments Created with Sketch.  176  Views Created with Sketch.  48K 
RXL 01/04/21 74 16K
01/04/21 Last post  the flow Comments Created with Sketch.  74  Views Created with Sketch.  16K 
RXL 31/03/21 0 326
31/03/21 Last post  ASX News Comments Created with Sketch.  0  Views Created with Sketch.  326 
RXL
News: RXL Rox Resources Says Intends To Spin-Out Its Fisher East And Collurabbie Nickel And Base...
31/03/21 1 346
31/03/21 Last post  beforethebounce Comments Created with Sketch.  1  Views Created with Sketch.  346 
RXL 31/03/21 0 250
31/03/21 Last post  ASX News Comments Created with Sketch.  0  Views Created with Sketch.  250 

See All Discussions arrow Created with Sketch.

Corporate Spotlight

Timeline

Rox Earns Interests in Youanmi Regional Joint Ventures
12 Apr 09:19
 
Details of Company Address
31 Mar 16:16
 
Appendix 3A.5
31 Mar 09:42
 
Consolidation/Split - RXL
31 Mar 09:35
 
Rox to Demerge Nickel and Base Metal Assets
31 Mar 09:25
 
Becoming a substantial holder
30 Mar 16:59
 
View More arrow Created with Sketch.
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $94.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $395.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11075 3.9¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2987373 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/04/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 2313148
Last updated 15.48pm 16/04/2021 (live) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.