..........an amazing 883 posts so far in this thread since...

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    ..........an amazing 883 posts so far in this thread since 8/3/15.... and @Jako64 you should receive a special acknowledgment for the many many hours of work that you just keep pumping out. Add in all of the other threads you frequent and I really don't know how you squeeze it all into 24 hours. It must be something that you love. Seriously Jako your work is truly amazing and I have the upmost respect for you.
    I am still trying myself to fit all the things I need doing each day. Prior to my illness I was lucky to learn a huge amount from you, and today I am still able to use and read charts in a different way. I do know however that there is much more to learn and I really consider myself still a beginner in this methodology. I will move to an intermediate level once I have been able to do more with much less time due to my health. With that in mind I have to take a break from deepening my knowledge around Wyckoff for the moment. Life is full of both good and challenging times. Jako you are a card and a real trooper. HC is very lucky to have someone with your character and knowledge. I will only be able to pop in to the STT thread to post entries and look for new stocks that can be added to my radar. Once I move forwards I shall resume catching up and reading all of the posts I have missed as a starting point.

Cheers
    GF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.