Tabcorp got me today...there were two meetings in NSW Scone and...

1. 28,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Tabcorp got me today...there were two meetings in NSW Scone and Bathurst and i was keen to have a shot at any Bjorn Baker runners at odds who were listed for Bathurst but the Bathurst meeting didnt come up. Thought it may have been transferred to Scone....this happened a few weeks ago where a country mid week SA meeting was at the last minute run at Morph and i missed agood winner thinking the meeting was abandoned,so i thought it a possibility. Anyway i didnt do my homework diligently and just scanned the runners at Scone on TAB,sure enough Baker was listed as the trainer of three runners in three races...didnt like the odds on his so called runner in the first and let it go and had $50 on his runner in the second race without paying too much attention to its name. When i was looking at the results and no Baker runner had run in the first four so i was looking for what runner he had that i bet on...there were no Baker runners...this bet i made early in the day about 10am was now listed as a different trainer. TAB obviously have a few program issues and i noticed a few weeks ago they started putting a disclaimer in that they may get form info wrong. It was only $50 but its annoying the wrong info was put up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.