TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Guessing the management needed this time to put a plan together....

1. 17 Posts.
    Guessing the management needed this time to put a plan together. My big worries include how TPT (junior partner) get slapped with a bill with little power to question the final costs. We all know what it's like when the builder gives the "final bill" and it has extras that we all know are dubious at best but even whilst studying it..all we do is how to work out our counter argument and how e pay this. All GALP will say to DW is: hey look, this is what has been spent and this is what our contractor has said. Again, the contractor knows there's a third party, a partner he doesn't not have to face...so they can ask anything really and GALP will just pass it on. 100% sure that the final bill will be exaggerated..it's the way of the world. GALP know exactly how much cash we have (all they have to do is look on this board for clues) and will try and grab as much as they can.
    All 3 parties and the individuals have little interest in protecting the bill and getting to the bottom of the real figures. Why? Because the money belongs to faceless shareholders. Guessing the Perth guys are out anyway, so who stands up to protect the final bill I wonder? But enough of the positives..haha.
    ps. I'm a shareholder and didn't sell because I couldn't see what I could do with the leftover money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.