1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Why I am not selling

1. 102 Posts.
    Now its not hard to imaging why I would want to hold on to this stock. Just look at the awards it received:
    1] Most disruptive startup : Web Summit
    2] 1st Place in woman led venture: Crowd fundX.
    3] Winner "NEXT BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" : Sanfrancisco SYNC
    4] Finalist Top 3 HR Technology: HRO Today forum.

Its important for us to remind ourselves that this company is rooted in silicon valley, not just any where "THE SILICON VALLEY". Can anyone tell me if there is any other silicon valley company listed on ASX? Probably not!

There is no competition at least on the stock market for a company as new as this one on ASX. There is simply no other company like 1PG on the stock market today. Please note here that 1PG hires staff and devises strategy to "retain" them as well. No company on ASX does this. If there is please tell me.

You need to have some serious balls to be even entertained by company like Accenture to help hire them staff. I will say it again regardless of the nature of financial transaction with Accenture, 1PG has shown its mettle in first four months of entering ASX.

So why I am with 1PG A] Multi award winner B] Silicon Valley company C] Getting agreements with world leaders like Accenture.

Also with companies like 1PG come very very rarely and if someone wants to make serious money they have to enter in first few months. People who really become rich on stock market are the ones who identify the right company on time and hold their shares. Those who buy and sell everyday might make profit one day and then loose all the next day. I have seen people buying early and doing the right thing by holding on to it after a year or two tripling or quadrupling their investment. Now honestly if this company would become a multibillion dollar company as many are predicting, maths is pretty easy, it will have minimum share value of 8 dollars.

So guys do not sell this stock. Buy it and keep holding it and wait for next six months.

Good luck to all. May God bless all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.