TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

I love the way that we can all criticize management and a...

1. 53 Posts.
    I love the way that we can all criticize management and a company (anonymously) without taking into account many factors or considerations. The primary one being this;

You are investing in a company like TPT because they are taking huge risk for a potentially huge reward.

I find it quite amusing when I see people saying things like "its dying", "why don't they go tech", "management are useless" etc etc. If you own a stock in this sector you are a risk taker by nature. Even if you have sat in front of a company ( any oil / gas company ) and they have told you "100 mmbo potential" in this well or that well. Its in our nature to invest in these plays and it should not be in our nature to complain when we lose. Its part of the play is it not? I'm wondering how David Wall and his team can be faulted? The work it takes to get a play like this to be drill ready is incredible. So, it was a P&A, too bad. Stop the hindsight and start the forward looking at whats next. A company needs cash to survive, its a slave to the market as far as pricing and timing. Do what you have to do to survive and get going again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.