Hmmm, seems like the younger generation to me. Here we have...

1. 79,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hmmm, seems like the younger generation to me.

Here we have young Jason the journo writing

http://www.news.com.au/finance/gene...s/news-story/734bfe6203fdc0e625822dc96a74d17e

Jason wails about how us oldies just don't get how the youngies spend on services and dining.

That we, the tired and exhausted and wrinkled - would never be seen dead doing that - brunch and travel and gizmos etc.

Fine - if that's in Jason's circle - he obviously doesn't spend much time in my circle.

But, then ----------- his other young journo mates are constantly harping and wailing about how the older generation are going off and spending the family fortune - and not leaving it in our wills for the kiddies - heaps of articles - find you own links easy.

So ---------- they can't both be right.

We are either not going out to dinner and cruises and holidays and saving every penny ---

or, we are sailing, cruising, eating, dressing and drinking our lavish ways towards the grave -

Either of which I have no argument with as it's an individual thing because after all - it's our bloody money.

But, ------------ I just wish our smart young, terribly deserving freshly skinned folk could line up their ducks and opinions -------------- get it right for god's sake - we, the old and frail (cough) -

are either one or the other - ------------- make up your minds!

Pass the red will ya?

Oh, yes, I will have a cigar as well thanks!

Pinto
    Last edited by pintohoo: 06/02/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.