SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I,m confident rail/port projects will get done because not just...

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I,m confident rail/port projects will get done because not just for us but it will open up a part of very mineral rich areas in this region of africa.

I,m sure that the Govts of the area will wrangle a deal, nice if we,d had it but reality is it was out of our hands.

The last agreement was I think we had 9mts AFTER the govts got there part of the deal done.

A world glass IO deposit at the end of the line helps the dynamtics of the overall oppertunties that will excist for chinese companies.I think a few big chinese steel producers will nip in to secure there own long term needs.

I agree re comments regarding costs & management, however in regards to Wally and the boys I think the board must review and appoint experts in mine set up, which I see is the role we are now slotted in this jigsaw which is africa.

Its appears hanlon (hope 1/4 clears this up)have already paid 40c ? for there stake and boris &the boys 10c etc so I think we,ve worth more than 2c.

I think even if we were forced to the wall (we,re already bent over a barrel) one party of another is going to want to make a grab and other partys are going to want their money back ( at least)and that might even make our 2c company worth a penny or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.