TVN 15.7% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Tounge and Groovers :cool: ...... I don't see why some people...

1. 252 Posts.
    Tounge and Groovers   ...... I don't see why some people are worried about the TIVAN process .... Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the process use existing Hydrometallurgical processes that mines currently use and the patented process of TIVAN is the combining of the individual processes into 1 complete process. Its not new technology ... just clever!

The bench top testing worked fine .... the up-scaling to life size testing should also work fine ... if not better ... the other thing that removes further worry about TIVAN is the technology exchange that TNG has gained access to with WOOJIN ..... these WOOJIN chaps have been processing vanadium concentrate for 20+ years ..... what they don't know about extraction probably isn't worth knowing  ..... By now PB is probably besties with WOOJIN's chief scientific officer and gives him a ring if there's any problem and can tweak the TIVAN accordingly.

Today's LOI with GPP was another good step along the way ....... NEXT.... and the one I'm waiting for is the WOOJIN binding off-take from and the financing for the FeV plant beside the TIVAN plant .....  I think this could come any day ..... As soon as the site location is bedded down.

The DFS / BFS will then include the production and sale of FeV ..... which will boost the life of mine revenues exponentially.

IMO ..... DYOR ..... GLTAH ..... etc etc

From the LOI with WOOJIN ......

Agreements will also include the potential exchange of WOOJIN’s proprietary technology, which may be incorporated with TNG’s TIVAN® hydrometallurgical process for additional ferro-vanadium production.

WOOJIN developed its proprietary FeV conversion technology in 1990. The process enables the company to achieve the highest vanadium recovery in the world at a low conversion cost. The addition of this process to the TIVAN® plant would provide further added value products for global distribution.

"WOOJIN is an advanced company with a strong Research & Development capability that represents a good fit with our proprietary TIVAN® downstream processing technology. The companies have many synergies and we look forward to mutually beneficial growth."

Does it get any better than that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.008(15.7%)
Mkt cap ! $95.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.9¢ 5.1¢ $118.8K 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193755 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 39499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.008 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 172069
Last updated 13.41pm 29/03/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.