XJO 0.99% 7,896.9 s&p/asx 200

Yep, not bad MAXI ... BUT whilst on 'unorthodox' Trend_lines...

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Yep, not bad MAXI ... BUT whilst on 'unorthodox' Trend_lines here's a few of my lesser own over the same period ... Not as 'unorthodox' as yours, just semi_(un)orthodox(yellow) or even approx towards 'orthodox'(red). Large arrows show the 'construction' points, smaller arrows show the hit points. I've even included your "unorthodox" points(in blue) for those 'lazy' to draw in their own.

Are, it matters not as the recent result("hits" as you like to call them) is almost the same ... MORE TRENDLINE HITS THE BETTER, right!

Just so happens, I have included some other interesting TA "coincidences" on this chart ...hindsight now but not at the time... (1) Note that corrective ABC down(Aug._Dec.'14); if you look at a simple Gann breakdown of that range(highest and lowest close basis) and project forward 66.7%(2/3rds) in both T & P you got the day and price of our HIGH so far(5996.8 and 3rd March). You'll also note that I have labelled the TIME from major swing points over this period and found 117 CD's  and 27 TDs(~ 39/41 cd's) appears to be working a treat. With this in mind JUST MAYBE the next important swing point will fall on AUG. 8th. That being on the weekend again maybe Fri. 7th or Mon. 10th.  Low or High is the real question atm?

Now I personally haven't had too much consistent trading success using pure GANN but respect the "coincidences" when married with more basis T.A. tools.  SOoooo, I'll place more emphasis on MY Trend_lines etc....

XJO_Maxi_220715.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.