FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I posted a double top chart here near the 1.49 highs and...

1. 3,395 Posts.
    I posted a double top chart here near the 1.49 highs and suggested 50c likely.... so interesting to return now. No I didn't make 50 mill as I wasn't holding but did show holders the potential danger. Old post and charts would be here somewhere.

Anyway I'm suspicious the other way now. Didn't directors buy on market not that long ago? Why? They can't be seen to be buying the lows or right before positive news don't forget.

It's also trading within half a cent of list price and conveniently at an all time low.. perfect for squeezing out the last of, or as many sellers as possible? Forget the news and announcements, just like with the big stocks that is created garbage to keep you questioning yourself and on the wrong side of the market. Price seems to be holding which suggests no big selling.

Lots have been burnt here by holding or buying the down trend so expect negativity from many, but keep in mind it has a big range when it moves and if it maintains this level or better, and given the overall market is positive and going higher (regardless if we get short term weakness or not) selling out here might be the equivalent of buying the high 1.40's after the double top.. ??
    If the news is all bad, trust me that is not the top, and if the news is fantastic, you can be sure that is not the low...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.